Thursday, April 1, 2010

T - 11

I'm off to Nihon in 11 days. I feel as if I am for the most part ready. I do need Shugyo. I plan on some serious time this weekend a couple of all day sessions. Then next week finals! All this is building so slow, to be over in a flash...



When an archer is shooting for nothing he has all his skill.

If he shoots for a brass buckle he is already nervous.

If he shoots for a prize of gold he goes blind

or sees two targets

- he is out of his mind!

His skill has not changed. But the prize divides him. He cares.

He thinks more of winning than of shooting and the need to win

drains him of power.  


_________

I had plans for a day long practice session on Friday, however I got called for a job interview. My first graphic interview in a long time. I'm not really sure if I "want" the job. I will take it of course if offered. However  it is not "the" job I "want". As they say beggars can not be choosy. There is a saying about, God may not always give you want, but will give you want you need. I'm not feeling I will get it, though, but, because I'm not really feeling it, I will most likely get it. I'm nervous to get it, I'm nervous not to get it. Things work like that some time. Life is funny. It would be weird though. Two years ago I went to Japan and came back to get laid off. Now going again to come back to a job, would be weird. ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment