Wednesday, January 13, 2010

No balance day

OMG,

I tend to be too focused sometimes. I spent the WHOLE day in front of the computer. I'm working several  websites for some three projects. I needed to refresh my mind on doing CSS. Man oh man, it was hard ! I had to basically start from the beginning to figure out things.
So what am I working on you ask? You did ask right?

Two things are Kyudo basically, maybe you could call it Karma Kyudo or Dharma Kyudo, ( see my other site fro an explanation, That new word should really bug some). Anyway I am doing a website for my Current Sensei. He does not charge e for lesson so I feel I should do something for him or the Dojo however you want at look at it: www.renseikankyudojo.info




The other is for my former Sensei with Chickun-ha. She has broken away from the Zenko group and asked me to redo her site. I said ok. She helped me get my son started in Kyudo: www.gingkokyudojo.org
I should design some cool mon for her as well to go with the site.
something like this:




The last is for a photo-book company/business I am going into with Sisuk , my Tai Chi Mantis Coach. That is not finished or close to it, so I can say or put up any thing on it, least someone rip me off, hahaha

So that's the local news, here I sat all day other than going down-stairs to sign some papers to finally sell the condo on a short sale. Even that is not complete yet, but close close close!! whoohoo

1 comment:

  1. You have been busy and I see I have gotten behind on reading your blogs! It will be fun catching up. :)

    ReplyDelete