Sunday, February 27, 2011

plans...

I met a woman today at work. She is a interior designer. She owns are boat and lives on it she also has an office she uses basically as a closet and office space. Her rent for the small office is pretty cheap.

Upon hearing that I thought this could work for LZ and I when we move. Rent a small office space there at the marina for our staging room, dressing room, closet, storage, office and live on the boat.

It sounds like a good plan. We will need a storage space anyway until we are ready to get underway. I have a business license for the city and have the "in" with the harbor-master to getting a live-a-board ok'd. If there is a small office space available when we are ready to move it would be a perfect. Well, second to having a on-site manager job at an apt complex with a free apt. Doubtful if that would happen here on the island, that would be perfect, but this idea if works could be second best.

2 comments:

  1. Glad I've stumbled on your blog. The best of luck on your plans. Great post!

    Mr. Martial Arts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salamate for the comment and dropping by. I do not read enough Tagalo to read your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete